HOW TO RESERVE AN INSTRUMENT
1. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry .... we will reply promptly to confirm availability and answer any questions you may have. Alternatively you can telephone us on 020 8332-1488 during our rental desk opening hours (see below)
2. Once you have confirmed you would like to proceed we will prepare and reserve the instrument for you to collect during our opening hours as follows ....
RENTAL DESK OPENING HOURS
Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays ...........3pm till 6pm
Saturdays .......... 10am till 1pm
PLEASE NOTE: The above times only apply during school term times - outside these time the rental desk is only open by prior appointment.
GENERAL INFORMATION/HOW IT WORKS:
- When you collect your instrument the monthly rental charge will be set up, for which we will require a credit or debit card .... there are no other charges and there is no minimum rental period.
- We provide all regular servicing free of charge whilst you are renting the instrument.
- If the instrument you are renting cannot be repaired quickly, we replace it.
- Whilst you are renting you can change sizes (e.g. violins) or try something completely different if you wish.
- If you wish to purchase the instrument you’re renting we'll deduct any rental fees already paid up to a maximum value of 3 months.
INSTRUMENTS AVAILABLE & MONTHLY RENTAL PRICES:
|Violin (various sizes)||£10 per month|
|Viola (various sizes)||£15 per month|
|Cello (various sizes)||£30 per month|
|Clarinets||£20 per month|
|Flutes||£20 per month|
|Curved Head Flute||£20 per month|
|Alto Saxophone||£25 per month|
|Trumpets||£15 per month|
|Yamaha P45 88-note Piano/Keyboard||£35 per month|
|Steel String Acoustic Guitar||£15 per month|
|Full Size Classical Guitar||£15 per month|
|Junior 3/4 Classical Guitar||£10 per month|